There are a number of amenities in the park:
- Car parking, Long stay, 122 spaces + 8 disabled. Pay and display 8am to 6pm, seven days a week, including
bank holidays. The car parks do get full on busy days and if so we recommend parking inland a little way in Ryde, and walking to the park.
- Three Buoys restaurant – very highly recommended by local food critics Matt and Cat.
- Goodleaf Tree Climbing – open seasonally for a great adventure up a tree!
- Appley Tower – this historic folly is open from time to time, and when it is, you can get great views from the top, and buy curious things from the shop inside.
- Appley Beach Cafe – this traditional seaside cafe is one of the most popular places for an ice cream or light meal to enjoy on the beach.
- Isle of Wight Beach Soccer is played right here on Appley Beach.
- Ryde Rowing Club
- Ryde Inshore Rescue is based at Appley